If you’re relocating to Dunwoody, GA, I bet your main reasons for selecting this city are:
- You want a strong community, a swim / tennis membership, and a home that feels just like your home town.
- You want great schools for your kids: Austin Elementary, Chesnut Elementary, Dunwoody Elementary, Kingsley Elementary, Vanderlyn Elementary; Peachtree Middle; Dunwoody High.
- You want to be close to the main Atlanta roadways and transportation: 285 and 400 and Jackson Hartsfield International Airport.
- You want parks and recreation; cub scouts, soccer at the YMCA, and Murphey Candler for baseball and football; churches and synagogues; dining, entertainment and shopping!
- You want the day you move into your new home to be filled with happiness with your new neighbors welcoming you with cakes, brownies, and banana bread!
Something to consider: inventory of available homes in Dunwoody is historically low. I know about homes in Dunwoody that are not even on the market yet. I can help. Call me. 770-676-9158